Brides Guide To A Perfect Wedding Shower
Your wedding is constricted by the colors of your wedding party, but your shower doesn’t have to be. You know that linen you fell in love with at your first appointment? The one you couldn’t use because it didn’t go with your aesthetic. The wedding shower is the perfect place to use that linen! Most people coming to the wedding shower have no idea what colors you are using anyways. This is the time to decorate your venue exactly how you want it!
Who says your wedding shower has to match your wedding? Break the rules with a themed shower! The theme could be anything from the city you and your significant other met to your favorite Disney movie. Themes make it easy to add those details that will make your wedding shower stand out from all the others!
To make your wedding shower one to remember, details are everything. From the linens to the chairs LUXE is here to help! Check out these 5 ways to make this happen.
- Add a personal touch with your guest’s names on the plates. You could do this with paper as a cheap alternative.
- Have a “Bubble Bar” or a “Champagne Station” with all different ways for your guests to make mimosas. All you need is some cute decorations, champagne, your favorite juice, some fruit and champagne glasses.
- Have your food match the theme or colors of the party. This will help to really tie everything together. For example, if you were doing a travel theme you could have foods from all over the world.
- Incorporate a balloon arch. This is the perfect way to brighten up a room or draw attention to a certain table.
- Have a place for the guests to take pictures. This could be a cut out to hold up, a photo booth or just a wall that is decorated.
Don’t forget to come up with your wedding #hashtag! Check out these different online wedding hashtag generators!
Brides who purchase their linens for their wedding through LUXE get 50% OFF their linens for their wedding shower!