We are hiring!For consideration for this position, please send resumes to Jessica Goodfallow at email@example.comDescription: Sales Assistant / Event StylistSkills/Qualifications:Self-motivated, intuitive, able to work on a team or aloneAbility to consistently meet & exceed Sales Goals, Closing SkillsResults-Driven, Customer service orientedKnowledge of wedding industry trends in decor
Event industry experience preferred, but not requiredMinimum 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced office environmentExcellent written and verbal communication skillsAttention to detail, accuracy, efficientProfessionalism, Self-ConfidenceMicrosoft Office SkillsAbility to learn product knowledgeDesign Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiation SkillsSales Assistant Job Duties:
- Meet with prospective clients for design consultations, close sales on first meeting
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential client
- Creates orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks given as needed
- Attend Bridal Shows & Represent Company in professional and knowledgeable manner